This week Sue is back on her feet while Katie and Meagan are just trying to survive until Christmas break. We talk about our favorite gifts for runners – gifts we’d like to give and some we’d like to get.
Listen now: Episode 19: Perfect Clothing Balance
Gifts for Runners:
– Tech: Heart rate monitor, GPS watch, Wireless headphones
– Gear: Camelbak or hydration belt, headlamp for night running, YakTrax
– Recovery: The Stick or a foam roller
– Race Registration, Active.com membership, Gym membership, subscription to running magazines
– Food (for the nutrition-minded): Gift basket of quinoa, Clif bars, trail mix, protein powder, coconut water, oats, etc.
– Stocking stuffers: BodyGlide, chapstick, Road ID, gloves, KT Tape, energy gels or chews, pepper spray, Bondi Band, sport headbands, pace tattoos, running-themed jewelry, 13.1 or 26.2 bumper stickers.
– RnR Tour Pass
– Clothing or Gift Card for Clothing: Sports Bra, Favorite Socks, Tech Shirt, etc.
– Tech-Friendly Gloves
– Medal Display or BibBook
– Light-Up/Reflective Gear
– Commemorative Race Ornament
– Pedicure or Massage
Runner Girl of the Week:
Theresa on DailyMile
Scavenger Hunt List:
a plow, a shovel, a snow angel, an icicle, a palm tree